G-BASE SAE 40: Monograde API CF-4/SG (Diesel )
Greyhound™ G-Base SAE 40 CF-4/SG is suitable all types of diesel engines in cars and light commercial vehicles where monograde oil is preferred. The oil permits use at all temperatures and any type of service: on and off the road. Our oil is designed for diesel engines of heavy trucks, mining and construction equipment operating under severe conditions.
Greyhound™ Lubricants are formulated with premium mineral base oil and modern additives to provide outstanding protection in diesel and petrol engines against wear, corrosion, oil oxidation and sludge.
Meets the requirements of the following specifications:
- API SAE 40 CF-4/SG
- АСЕА E3/B3/B4
- ISO VG150
- Allison C-4 Fluids, MACK EO-K/2, MAN 270/271, GM 6094-M, MiL-PRF-2104G, -L-46152E, LMOA G V
- Refer to owner’s manual for manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations
- Safety data sheets available for professional user on request
• 500 ML bottle TOPUP PACK™ • 5L bottle SERVICE PACK™ • 20L pail BULK PACK™
• 210L drum INDUSTRIAL PACK™ • 1000L COMMERCIAL PACK™