G-Clean: Bio-HDC (General purpose, equipment, industrial plant, mine sites, floor etc.)
Greyhound™ G-Clean: Biodegradable Heavy Duty Cleaner (Bio-HDC) is a water based detergent with an advanced formulation to lift and clean severe dirt. Our product is non-volatile; non-flammable; non-corrosive and doesn’t contain solvents; therefore it effectively replaces chemical solvents and thus eliminates the problems arising from their use.
Our product is particularly versatile for cleaning grease, diesel fuel, sludge, dirt and is ideal for dewaxing. It is biodegradable and environmentally friendly, therefore is ideal for use in mine sites, marine, workshops and many other industries for both cleaning and degreasing without damaging surrounding environment.
It is non-reactive with painted, metal or plastic surfaces and is an effective detergent for cleaning industrial plant, machinery, rolling stock and equipment. Maximum recommended dilution of up to 1/50 in water, depending on the type and quantity of dirt to remove. For painted surfaces it is advisable to use the diluted product.
• Water based formulation technology protects against rust and corrosion.
• Makes it safer to operate due to non-flammable properties
• Versatile properties of the product make it your one stop cleaner for every type of grease
• Biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
• 5L bottle SERVICE PACK™ • 20L pail SERVICE PACK™
• 210L drum INDUSTRIAL PACK™• 1000L Flow Bin COMMERCIAL PACK™
↓ Download Technical Data Sheet (TDS)
↓ Download Material safety Data Sheet (MSDS)