G-POWER 15W40 CI-4/SL
Greyhound™ G-POWER™ 15W-40 CI-4/SL is an advanced universal engine oil for use in EGR equipped diesel engines in high output service and heavy-duty diesel engines including severe applications such as high loads and multi trailer applications. Greyhound™ G-Power™ 15W-40 CI-4/SL can be used in over-the-road diesel trucks, off-highway diesel equipment, farm tractors, and passenger cars and light trucks with diesel engines, turbo-charged or non-turbo-charged and well as gasoline engines requiring these levels of specifications.
Greyhound™ Lubricants are manufactured in Europe at ISO certified plants and meet the highest international standards.
- G-Power™ engine oil provides improved cleaning properties, constant cleanliness of engine parts and maximum engine life;
- G-Power™ engine oil provides excellent lubricating characteristics which protect against wear of the parts during various operating modes of the engine;
- G-Power™ engine oil improves dispersing properties which help to reduce soot formations;
- G-Power™’s anti-corrosion technology protects against rust and corrosion;
- G-Power™ engine oil helps to unleash a maximum power of the engine due to the high antifriction properties.
Meets the requirements of the following specifications:
- API SL/CI-4 E7 /CH-4/CG-4/CF-4
- ACEA A3/B4/E5/E7
- CATERPILLAR ECF-1a
- CUMMINS CES 20071/77
- Global DHD-1
- MACK EO-M PLUS
- MAN 3275
- MB 229.1/228.3
- MTU Type 2.
- RENAULT RLD/RVI RLD-2
- Volvo VDS-2/VDS-3
- ZF TE-ML 07C
Retail packaging: 500ml; 1 litre; 5 litres
Industrial packaging: 20 litres; 210 litres; 1000 litres