G-Clean: GPD (Workshops, truck bodies, general purpose, yellow equipment etc.)
Greyhound™ G-Clean: General Purpose Degreaser (GPD) is a clear water-based degreaser with high alkalinity, which renders it suitable as a medium duty general-purpose cleaner for most type of greases and dirt.
The product is especially effective for use in high pressure cleaning systems and it is an excellent degreaser for most types of greases except those based on tar and bitumen. It is an excellent degreaser for graphite-based and anti-static cleaner for soils, which adhere electro statically to automotive bodies, truck bodies, aluminium wheels and components. At high dilution, it cleans concrete floors soiled with grease and oils. Its foam suspends dust and soil, which make cleaned surfaces easy to rinse.
The product contains no hydrocarbon solvents and has virtually no volatile organic compounds. Being water based it is non-flammable and completely biodegradable.
• Water based formulation technology protects against rust and corrosion.
• Makes it safer to operate due to non-flammable properties
• Versatile properties of the product make it your one stop cleaner for every type of grease
• 5L bottle SERVICE PACK™ • 20L pail SERVICE PACK™
• 210L drum INDUSTRIAL PACK™• 1000L Flow Bin COMMERCIAL PACK™
↓ Download Technical Data Sheet (TDS)
↓ Download Material safety Data Sheet (MSDS)