Greyhound Grease Li-CX 220 EP2 (Blue) 17KG
Synthetic Lithium Complex
Application: Wheel bearings and multi-purpose applications
Greyhound™ Lithium Complex (Li-CX) Synthetic 220 EP2 grease is a high-performance grease designed for a wide variety of applications at extreme temperatures. Greyhound™ Li-CX is a non-melting grease formulated with synthetic base fluid with a premium lithium complex thickener. It is designed for the lubrication of heavy-duty automotive and industrial applications. Li-CX grease has a high level of chemical stability and is formulated with special additives to provide exceptional protection for Extreme Pressure (EP) applications, wear, rust and corrosion at high and low temperatures.
Greyhound™ Li-CX 220 Synthetic grease can be used in both automotive and industrial applications ranging from multi-purpose to a very specific application. The grease ensures the lubrication of components, working under very heavy or shock load, like bearings, slide-bearings, axles and joints. It can be used for the lubrication of electromotors or ventilators. Temperature range: -45°C to +190°C (+220°C – a short period of time).
The wax-free nature of synthetic base oil and superior coefficient of traction in comparison to mineral oil-based grease provides excellent low-temperature pumpability and very low starting and running rotational force. Specially formulated Greyhound™ Li-CX thickener provides excellent adhesion, structural stability and water resistance.
Specifications: NLGI 2, DIN 51502: GPHC 2K-30
- The wax-free nature of synthetic base provides a lower coefficient of traction than mineral grease
- It forms a durable protective layer, resulting in a reduction of maintenance and downtime costs.
- Excellent mechanical stability in the presence of water
- Very low starting and running torque
- Excellent protection against wear, rust and corrosion.
- Outstanding high and low-temperature performance.
- Greyhound™ Li-CX 220 Synthetic grease does not contain lead, or other heavy metals considered harmful to human health and the environment.
- Wheel and industrial bearings applications in wet and shock loading environments operating in extreme-pressure applications.
- Low volatility.