Greyhound G-Clean Solvent Cleaners Range
Application: Cleaning of metal components and engine parts
Greyhound™ G-Clean Solvent Cleaner SC-P1 is a solvent-based hydrocarbon and emulsifier blend, heavy-duty cleaner, which can easily be washed away with water after cleaning and degreasing automotive parts.
Performance Character: It’s a heavy-duty product with good degreasing capabilities. It’s easy is to remove after cleaning with either water or a solvent.
Greyhound™ SC-P1 application: recommended where a fluid for machinery cleaning is needed before filling with appropriate service lubricant. This practice may be recommended after a major machinery overhaul and before the equipment returns to ordinary service, to remove as much debris or contaminants as possible.
Suitable for: Light and Heavy Engineering, Fork Lift Trucks, Garages, Transport, Engine, Chassis, Plant and Equipment, Motor Parts and Machinery.
- Powerful solvent action – dissolves grease, oil and dirt
- Cleans iron, steel, aluminium, magnesium, and copper
- Not harmful to metal, rubber, plastic or concrete
- Rinses off easily with water
- Safety due to its high flash point.
- Minimum evaporation loss.
Application: Cleaning of electrical components
Greyhound™ G-Clean Solvent Electrical Cleaner SC-P2E is a solvent-based hydrocarbon and emulsifier blend, heavy-duty cleaner, with no flash point and leaves no film behind.
Properties: Induces no moisture into electrical winding; non-corrosive – dielectric strength > 80000 volts per cm; safe on most insulations; 100% fireproof; leaves no residue & fast drying.
- Effectively removes light contaminants, dust, dirt, fingerprints, traces of light oil and moisture.
- Reduces contact resistance, arcing and wear.
- Extends the life of sensitive equipment.
- Non-conductive and non-corrosive.
- Leaves no residue.
- Safe on commonly used plastics, rubbers and coatings.