Terms and Conditions
www.greyhoundlubricants.co.za (the “Website”/”Site”) is owned by and operated by Industrial Trading Portal (Pty) Ltd, G8, 50 Herman Road, Meadowdale, Johannesburg, 1609. If you place an order through this Website, upon confirmation that such order is accepted, a sales contract will be executed between you and us, which will be governed by these Terms and Conditions and specifically by the Purchase Terms mentioned below.
In this document the following words shall have the following meanings:
- ” Buyer” means the person who buys Goods from the Seller
- ” Goods” means the articles that the Buyer agrees to buy from the Seller
- ” List Price” means the list of prices of the Goods maintained by the Seller as amended from time to time
- ” Seller” means Industrial Trading Portal t/a Greyhound Lubricants
- ” Terms and Conditions” mean the terms and conditions of sale set out in this document and any special terms and conditions agreed in writing by the Seller.
- Industrial Trading Portal (Pty) Ltd (ITP) is the sole owner of Greyhound Lubricants products, trademarks, and all the intellectual properties associated with the Greyhound lubricants brand.
When do these purchase terms apply?
These Purchase Terms apply to all offers and contracts relating to the sale and delivery of Products by Industrial Trading Portal (Pty) Ltd. In other words, you agree to these Purchase Terms, when you 1) order anything from the Website or 2) at any web page directly connected to the Website or when you accept an offer from ITP. It is only possible to deviate from these Purchase Terms if agreed in writing by ITP.
Conditions to conclude a contract with ITP
You have to be 16 years of age or older to buy Products via the Website. Consumers and Resellers can order on the Website. You guarantee that the information you provide to ITP in the request or order is accurate and complete. Please note that in the case of limited edition or limited production Products extra restrictions such as a limit to the number of such Products per order may apply.
When is a contract binding with you?
All information on the Website is an invitation to treat only and the information is not an offer or binding contract. You agree that your order is an offer to purchase the Products listed in your order. ITP is entitled to verify an order in advance at all times and/or to refuse to accept an order without providing reasons and with no liability to you or any third parties. If ITP does not confirm acceptance of your order within ten working days, it is deemed to have been refused. All orders submitted by you are subject to acceptance by ITP. We may choose not to accept your order at our own discretion. Illustrations of when we may not accept your order are as follows:
- If we are unable to obtain authorisation of your payment;
- If products are shown on the Website but are not available;
- If shipping restrictions may apply to a Product;
- If products shown on the Website contain a manifest error such as being incorrectly priced or otherwise incorrectly described.
After your order has been placed, we will send you an order acknowledgement email with your order number and details of the Products you have offered to purchase and details of any delivery services.
All Products will remain the property of ITP until you have paid all amounts owing to us in full under any agreement, including the payment of costs, earlier or later deliveries or partial deliveries. You may not sell, dispose of or encumber any Product before the full title thereof has passed to you.
Quality and appearance of Products
Minor differences in colour and other variations in products are possible as a result of different image acquisition, display technologies or other technical reasons. ITP is not liable for these variations and deviations. ITP is not liable for any damage resulting from the incorrect use of Products, including handling contrary to the instructions. The Seller warrants that the Goods will at the time of delivery correspond to the description given by the Seller.
You may cancel your order before the goods are despatched by the courier company by contacting the ITP/Greyhound team on www.greyhoundlubricants.co.za/contact-us.
Price of the products
The stated prices include VAT and are quoted in South African Rand. ITP reserves the right to change, limit or terminate any special offers or discounts at any time. ITP charges delivery costs and is defined under the Delivery section below. These costs will, if applicable, be charged separately, itemised and added up with the total amount of the order.
Please check the information on available payment methods:
- Debit Cards: Maestro, Visa
- Credit Cards: Mastercard, Visa
- EFT/Bank Transfers
ITP reserves the right to issue electronic invoices and you agree to such form of invoicing. The invoice will correspond to the details provided to our company during the online purchase phase.
ITP will deliver during business hours to the address indicated by you within South Africa. ITP can only deliver to a home or office address.
Turnaround: All orders will be processed within 24 hours after the receipt of payment. The products will be delivered within 24-72 hours, Monday – Friday 8:00 – 17:00. We are not in full control of transport time frames of third parties such as outsourced couriers or freight & logistics companies. We will however endeavour to inform you of ETA’s communicated to us as accurately and timeously as possible and will assist to resolve if there are any issues related to the delivery of the service.
Logistic Companies: We use the following carriers to deliver our orders: LL (Logistical Solutions) and the Courier Guy.
Order Tracking: We will update your order with the tracking information once provided to us by our courier partner.
Back Orders: If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment. Additionally, the customer will be given an option of a full refund if the customer would wish to do so.
Returns, Refunds and Exchange Policy Policy
- The Buyer shall inspect the Goods immediately upon receipt and shall notify the Seller within 24 hours of delivery if the Goods are damaged or do not comply with any of the contracts. No claims with regard to damaged items can be made after our courier has left the delivery address; unless signed for as damaged on delivery.
- Where a claim of defect or damage is made then it shall be the responsibility of the Seller to collect faulty Goods or Goods shall be returned by the Buyer to the Seller and the Buyer shall be entitled to replacement Goods or a full refund (including delivery costs, if applicable) plus any return postal charges if the Goods are in fact defective.
- Goods to be returned must clearly show the order number obtained from the Seller on the package.
- Where returned Goods are found to be damaged due to the Buyer’s fault the Buyer will be liable for the cost of remedying such damage and courier costs associated with the purchase.
- How To Return An Item: The item or product that you purchased from us must be in its original container and still be sealed or unopened, and the packaging or container you received it in must be in an undamaged condition to be returned unless there is a manufacturer defect. The product that has been opened or partially used will not be accepted for return or exchange. You must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
- Please email pictures of the unopened product to email@example.com to request a refund/return and we will respond to you on whether a return will be acknowledged and granted. A tracking # will be assigned to your return.
- Return of product is for your own account, please deliver your product to Returns Department, Tracking #, Unit G8-G10: 50 Herman Rd, Meadowdale, Johannesburg, South Africa, 1614
- Include with your returned product a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
- Return Fee: All items are subject to a 10% administration fee, this will be deducted from your refund should your retune be accepted and authorised. We do not refund the original shipping and handling fees that you paid on the order.
- Exchanges: If you incorrectly ordered a product and it was delivered as per the order you may exchange it for a different product provided all the requirements mentioned above can be met. Please mail pictures of the product to firstname.lastname@example.org you will still be subject to a return fee of 10% and will again be billed for the second shipping cost of the product to you.
- Credit Card Charges: Your credit card will be charged when you place your order. If we are not able to fulfil your order for any reason your credit card will be refunded.
Neither party shall be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lockouts, accidents, war, fire, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and the party shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligation