Greyhound G-Base SAE 40 Range
Application: Petrol, Diesel: passenger cars, SUVs, light commercial and heavy-duty diesel vehicles.
Greyhound™ G-Base™ is high-quality monograde engine oil specially developed for use in all types of high output normally-aspirated diesel engines. Greyhound™ G-Base ™ is designed for engines operating under a very severe duty or subject to deposit formation or excessive wear due to design characteristics or fuels employed. The G-Base™ engine oil provides excellent protection against piston deposits, controls engine wear, ensures long engine life, maintains engine power and efficiency and reduces maintenance costs. Greyhound™ G-Base™ SAE-40 SG/CF-4 is high quality lubricating high viscosity oil for gasoline or diesel engines operating in severe environments. The oil can be used for heavy trucks, industrial. construction and agricultural machines and older mixed commercial fleets.
Specifications: API CF-4/SG ACEA B2/E2/E3, ISO VG 150, MIL-L-2104D, MIL-L-2104E, MIL-L-46152C, Allison C4, Caterpillar TO-2, MTU Type 2.
- G-Base™ engine oil provides perfect cleanliness of engine operating elements and anti-corrosion protection;
- G-Base™ engine oil protects against the formation of soot and slag, protects the engine from wear;
- G-Base™ engine oil provides easy starting of engines at low temperatures;
- G-Base™ engine oil reduces oil consumption during operation;
- G-Base™ engine oil meets the requirements to reduce emissions of harmful substances in exhaust gases, ensures safe operation of the catalytic converter of exhaust gases.