Greyhound G-Moto Adblue Range
AdBlue® is a diesel exhaust fluid used in vehicles with Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) technology to reduce harmful gases being released into the atmosphere.
Greyhound™ AdBlue® is a 32.5% aqueous solution of highly purified urea and demineralized water. Greyhound AdBlue® is used to clean the exhaust gases of EURO -IV, EURO-V and EURO-VI diesel engines equipped with the SCR system. The principle of operation of the SCR system is the chemical reaction of nitrogen oxide contained in the exhaust gases with ammonia. As a result of this reaction, completely harmless water vapour and nitrogen are formed.
The combination of SCR Catalysts with AdBlue® by BASF needs higher temperatures in the motor to elevate the exhaust gas temperature for effective AdBlue NOX reduction. This leads to higher fuel efficiency and less unburned fuels and less sooty particles in the exhaust gases without affecting engine output.
Greyhound AdBlue® is harmless to animals and humans, non-explosive, non-flammable and non-toxic.
- Clear and odourless liquid classified as non-toxic and safe to handle
- Freezing point – 11 °C
- Crystallisation upon drying can cause corrosion and spillages should be cleaned using water
- Corrosive to iron, copper, bronze, and some aluminium alloys
- The urea in its content should be suitable for the industry, ie the automotive.
- Greyhound AdBlue® meets all EURO 4, 5 and 6 objectives
- Reduced fuel consumption
- Optimized engine output