Greyhound 5th Wheel Grease Range
Application: Multi-purpose applications and 5th wheel
Greyhound™ Lithium Graphite (Li-GR) EP2 grease is multipurpose greases is intended for lubrication of different friction units of industrial equipment and vehicle mechanisms that operates under severe conditions of high loads, vibrations and extreme pressures. The grease is a homogeneous ointment varying from light grey to black colour, slightly-fibrous, smooth-textured composition, containing Extreme Pressure (EP) additives. The grease contains graphite to increase the load capacity at elevated temperatures.
Greyhound™ Li-GR EP2 can be used in both automotive and industrial applications ranging from multi-purpose to a very specific application. The grease ensures the lubrication of components, working under very heavy or shock load, like bearings, slide-bearings, axles and joints. Temperature range: -30°C to +150°C (+175°Ct temporary exposure).
The grease provides safe lubrication for a long time without losing its properties in this area, outdoor gear, ship ropes lubrication, the conveyor belt system, business machines running under difficult circumstances, industrial areas. Greyhound™ Li-GR EP2 improves operating performance in high vibrating environments: It provides resistance to vibration thanks to the graphite powder.
Specifications: NLGI 2, DIN 51502: KF2K-20
- The Multi-Purpose character of the grease may replace a wide range of greases, allowing to decrease the number of stock items, achieve economies of scale and simplification of maintenance.
- It forms a durable protective layer, resulting in a reduction of maintenance, ensures protection against water and decreases downtime costs.
- Excellent mechanical stability avoiding ejection or loss of consistency during operation.
- Excellent bonding properties to metal.
- Grease forms a durable lubrication film, resulting in a reduction of maintenance & downtime costs
- Miscible with most other conventional soap greases.
- Good thermal stability, leading to high resistance to temperature variations.
- High Resistance to Water and Corrosion: It provides high resistance to water and corrosion.
- Improved Operating Performance in Vibrating Systems: It provides resistance to vibration thanks to the graphite powder.
- Greyhound™ Li-GR EP 2 does not contain lead, or other heavy metals considered harmful to human health and the environment.
- Suitable for safe lubrication for a long time without losing its properties in this area, outdoor gear, ship ropes lubrication, the conveyor belt system, business machines running under difficult circumstances, industrial areas.