Greyhound Pins & Bushes Grease Range
Application: Pins & Bushes, multi-purpose applications
Greyhound™ Greyhound™ Lithium-based Pins and Bushes with molybdenum NLGI 2 grease is designed for heavy-duty applications where adhesion, shock loading and good corrosion protection is needed. It has been proven ideal for use on bucket pins and bushes on heavy earth moving equipment, crane slews, and also as an assembly and running in a compound. The presence of molybdenum will fill surfaces and distribute the load evenly preventing further wear and is therefore particularly suitable to extend the life worn components.
Greyhound™ Li-M2 EP2 can be used in both automotive and industrial applications ranging from multipurpose to a very specific application. The grease ensures the lubrication of components, working under very heavy or shock load, like bearings, slide-bearings, axles and joints. It can be used for the lubrication of electromotors or ventilators. Temperature range: -40°C to +130°C.
Specifications: NLGI 2, DIN 51502: KF2K-40
- The Multi-Purpose character of the grease may replace a wide range of greases, allowing to decrease the number of stock items, achieve economies of scale and simplification of maintenance.
- It forms a durable protective layer, resulting in a reduction of maintenance and downtime costs.
- Excellent mechanical stability avoiding ejection or loss of consistency during operation.
- Excellent bonding properties to metal.
- Grease forms a durable lubrication film, resulting in a reduction of maintenance & downtime costs
- Miscible with most other conventional soap greases.
- Good thermal stability, leading to high resistance to temperature variations.
- Greyhound™ Pins & Bushes EP2 does not contain lead, or other heavy metals considered harmful to human health and the environment.