Greyhound G-Moto Brake Fluids Range
Application: Brake Fluid: passenger cars, SUVs, light commercial and heavy-duty vehicles.
Greyhound™ G-MOTO Brake Fluid DOT4 is a glycol ether-based fluid formulated exclusively from virgin materials to exceed the requirements of the major internationally recognised hydraulic brake fluid standards: FMVSS No 116 DOT4, SAE J1704 and ISO4925 Class 4. It has all the characteristics required to ensure the safe and reliable operation of vehicle braking systems: High Boiling Point, High Wet Boiling Point, Optimal Viscosity, Corrosion Inhibition, Rubber Compatibilitynd Fluid Stability. Fluid Compatibility – can be safely mixed with other brake fluids meeting both DOT3 and DOT4 specifications.
Specifications: DOT4, FMVSS No 116 DOT3 & DOT4, SAE J1704 and ISO4925 Class 4.
- Low freezing point and so retains its correct viscosity even at very low ambient temperatures.
- Non-corrosive to the metals used in brake circuits, including cadmium and zinc.
- Excellent lubricating and anti-wear properties.
- Compatible with rubber components and so prevents damage to gaskets and seals.
- Chemically stable even at high temperatures.