Greyhound Rock Drill Oil Range
Application: Rock Drills
Greyhound™ Rock Drill Oil 320 is a special high quality paraffinic based percussion air tool lubricant. This product was formulated with special EP and ANTI-RUST additives to protect equipment operating in very harsh environments.
Greyhound™ Rock Drill Oil 320 is designed for use in precision air tools such as rock drills, jackhammers, jack picks and rammers as well as centralised lubrication for larger crawler-mounted drill rigs, etc., of all makes. They are also widely used as chain, wire rope and way lubricants and in some rotary air tools.
Specifications: ISO VG: 320, ISO 6743: G
- High film strength.
- Reduced wear allowing for operation in extremes of high or low temperatures.
- Reduced friction which helps to maintain operating speed.
- Ability to absorb excess water and form an emulsion when moist air is present in the system.
- Improved protection against wear caused by poor lubrication.
- Adhere to the metal surfaces and resist blow-off.
- Provides an effective seal between piston and cylinder to maintain maximum percussion efficiency.