Greyhound Calcium Sulphonate Grease Range (Extreme Conditions)
Application: Multi-purpose applications, extreme conditions and water-resistant
Greyhound™ CS-CX 300 EP2 greases is a high performance, extreme pressure, non-melting, multipurpose grease formulated from calcium sulfonate grease with high viscosity index base oils. It incorporates extreme pressure and anti-wear protection and is recommended for multi-purpose, heat-resistant, waterproof applications that are excellent for lubricating cranes, aerial lifts, shooting boom forklifts, hydraulic telescoping excavators, material handling equipment, industrial equipment bearings and embedded bearings which are working under high loads, high temperatures and water contact.
Greyhound™ CS-CX 300 EP2 grease is recommended for use in automotive, as well as extreme pressure applications in the construction, mining, agricultural, logging and hauling industries and any place where a shear stable, high load carrying, corrosion-resistant grease is required.
The grease is recommended for the most severe applications in the industry. It is particularly suitable for high-speed bearings and centralized lubrication systems. Exhibiting excellent water repellency, oxidation resistance and a wide operating temperature range. The grease exhibits outstanding film strength and resistance to corrosive saltwater environments. Temperature range: -20°C to +190°C.
Specifications: NLGI 2, DIN 51502: KР2R-20
- The Multi-Purpose character of the grease may replace a wide range of greases, allowing to decrease the number of stock items, achieve economies of scale and simplification of maintenance.
- It forms a durable protective layer, resulting in a reduction of maintenance and downtime costs.
- Excellent mechanical stability avoiding ejection or loss of consistency during operation.
- Excellent bonding properties to metal.
- Miscible with most other conventional soap greases.
- Good thermal stability, leading to high resistance to temperature variations.
- Greyhound™ grease does not contain lead, or other heavy metals considered harmful to human health and the environment.
- Wheel and industrial bearings applications in wet and shock loading environments operating in extreme-pressure applications.
- Protects equipment from rusting under humid and water ingress conditions