Greyhound UTTO (Universal Tractor Transmission Oil) Range
Application: Transmission and hydraulic systems in Agricultural equipment.
Greyhound™ UTTO 85W / 10W-30 oil is the trademark of a line of high-quality universal series of UTTO (Universal Tractor Transmission Oil). The oil is designed for hydraulic systems, based on highly refined mineral oils formulated to provide exceptional performance in transmission systems, wet brake systems, differentials and clutches in an oil bath. The oil is specially formulated for a new generation and the older generation, of agricultural and forestry machinery. The additive package provides noiseless operation of the power unit, exceptional cleaning characteristics and good performance against the wear of mechanical components, in most severe operating conditions.
- Transmission units: АРI GL-4SAE; J306C 85W; SAE J300; 10W-30; 20W-40; ZF TE-ML 03E, 05F, 06K,17E, 21F; Allison C3/C4; Caterpillar TO-2; John Deere JDM J 20 C; Ford M2C 134 C/D, M2C 86 B/C.
- Hydro-systems and hydraulic clutches: ISO VG 68, DIN51524.2/3 HLP/HLP-D.
- Enhanced frictional properties optimize clutch performance and ensure noise-free operation of wet brakes
- High viscosity index with high shear stability provides consistent performance
- Excellent low-temperature fluidity provides good response and effective lubrication at low ambient temperatures
- Robust anti-wear and extreme pressure properties control wear, extend equipment life and reduce maintenance costs
- Multipurpose capability reduces inventory and prevents accidental contamination and misapplication