Greyhound Hydraulic FR Range (Fire Retardant)
Application: Hydraulic Systems exposed to fire hazards
Greyhound HYDRAULIC FR-46 HFC is a fire-resistant hydraulic fluid type HFC (aqueous solution of polymers with a water content > 41 %). It contains an aqueous solution a combination of glycols of different chain lengths as well as special additives for wear and corrosion protection.
HYDRAULIC FR-46 HFC is used in all areas where the risk of a fire hazard exists, as in the steel industry in forging shops, heat treatment shops, casting shops – especially in die casting shops and in underground hard coal mines.
HYDRAULIC FR-46 HFC is designed acc. to the requirements of the 7th Luxemburg Report.
Specifications: VDMA 24317, ISO 12922 HFC
- Excellent fire resistance / High-temperature applications
- Very good anti-wear protection
- Very good thermal and oxidation stability
- Very good rust & corrosion protection
- High multi-metal compatibility