Greyhound Grease Li-M2 EP2 5KG
Lithium Multi-Purpose Grease enhanced with molybdenum
Application: Multi-purpose applications, CV Joints, pins, sliding bearings
Greyhound™ Li-M2 EP2 grease is a multipurpose lithium-based grease containing molybdenum disulphide, the grease is intended for lubrication of different friction units of industrial equipment and vehicle mechanisms (all types of antifriction bearings, including sliding, rolling bearings and swivel joints (constant-velocity joints) etc.), that operates under conditions of high loads, vibrations and extreme pressures. The grease is a homogeneous ointment varying from light grey to black colour, slightly-fibrous, smooth-textured composition, containing Extreme Pressure (EP) additives.
Greyhound™ Li-M2 EP2 can be used in both automotive and industrial applications ranging from multipurpose to a very specific application. The grease ensures the lubrication of components, working under very heavy or shock load, like bearings, slide-bearings, axles and joints. It can be used for the lubrication of electromotors or ventilators. Temperature range: -40°C to +120°C.
The grease is suitable for boundary lubrication at high pressures and high temperatures. In case of accidental overheating, the presence of molybdenum disulfide will guarantee good lubrication, and avoid any jamming or sticking.
Specifications: NLGI 2, DIN 51502: KF2K-40
- The Multi-Purpose character of the grease may replace a wide range of greases, allowing to decrease the number of stock items, achieve economies of scale and simplification of maintenance.
- It forms a durable protective layer, resulting in a reduction of maintenance and downtime costs.
- Excellent mechanical stability avoiding ejection or loss of consistency during operation.
- Excellent bonding properties to metal.
- Grease forms a durable lubrication film, resulting in a reduction of maintenance & downtime costs
- Miscible with most other conventional soap greases.
- Good thermal stability, leading to high resistance to temperature variations.
- Greyhound™ Li-M2 EP 2 does not contain lead, or other heavy metals considered harmful to human health and the environment.